Saturday, January 31, 2009

Releases - Feburary 2009

Wouldn't you know that the one time I actually have some free time that I could use to write up some more interesting stuff for this blog, I won't have an internet connection?! Seriously, vacations are the one time I really get bummed that I don't have internet at home. So I'm borrowing Tim's connection to quickly write this month's list up, which, unfortunately, doesn't look like it will take too long. February is too quiet of a month for games and stuff.

Games
  • Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (PS3, XBOX360) - 2/10
  • Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (DS) -2/16
  • Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (DS) - 2/17
  • Street Fighter IV (PS3, XBOX360) - 2/17
  • The Sims 3 (PC) - 2/20
  • Star Ocean: The Last Hope (XBOX360) - 2/24
  • Blue Dragon Plus (DS) - 2/24
  • Book of Y's I & II (DS) - 2/24

DVDs
  • Afro Samurai: Resurrection - 2/3
  • Columbo: Mystery Movie Collection 1990 - 2/3
  • Kino's Journey Complete Collection - 2/3
  • Tsubasa Chronicles Vol. 11 - 2/3
  • Naruto Uncut Box Set 12 - 2/10
  • Murder She Wrote: Complete 9th Season - 2/17
  • The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest Season 1, Part 1 - 2/17
  • The Smurfs Vol. 1 - 2/17
  • Nerima Daikon Brothers Complete Set - 2/17
  • Ragnarok Complete Collection - 2/17
  • Tweeny Witches the Adventure - 2/17
  • King of Bandit Jing Complete Collection - 2/24
  • Saint Seiya Collection II - 2/24
  • Samurai 7 Box Set - 2/24

Books

  • Border's is being stupid this month and for some reason there's nothing up from February so for now, I have no idea what's coming out right now. I'll update this after my break.


Sources: Gamespot, Mania, TVShowsOnDVD, Borders Books & Music

No comments: